The PICU optimizes the delivery of critical care for various complex medical illnesses, surgical and traumatic situations in children.
An advanced level 3 PICU with state of art infrastructure, latest equipments& life support monitoring systems needed for management of critically ill children.
Highly qualified, trained and experienced Pediatric Intensives with a team of specially trained PICU nursing staff.
It’s a one stop multispecialty and coordinated care with a team of other Pediatric Super Specialists)
Level III PICU beds (6 no’s) for critical care management of:
- Respiratory failure, cardiac failure etc.
- Hypertensive emergencies, oncologic emergencies, Metabolic Disorders
- Status epilepticus, Drowning, poisoning
- Complicated infectious diseases (Dengue, Malaria, Enteric fever etc.)
3 bedded HDU (Step down PICU)
- High frequency ventilation for Pediatric ARDS (Conventional & HFOV)
- Invasive hemodynamic monitoring of CVP, IBP and ECG
- Trained Pediatrician available 24X7 for continuous monitoring and care
- Bedside facility for 2D-ECHO, USG and EEG
- Dedicated critical care transport team
- Ultra-modern ambulance available 24X7